The Center for Studies in Higher Education receives Business & Financial Services (B&FS), Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS), Information Technology (IT), and Research Administration (RA) support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for the Center for Studies in Higher Education, part of the Goldman School of Public Policy. The Service Director is responsible for integration across all CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact Lori at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 510-664-9735.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Connor, B&FS, Purchasing Supervisor, email@example.com, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, CSS B&FS Supervisor, T&E, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9374
- Shivani Bhatia, CSS B&FS Manager, email@example.com, 510-664-9526
Human Resources/ Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
HR Partner: Emily Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9617
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, CSS HR/APS Service Delivery Supervisor, email@example.com,
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.
Research Administration (RA)
Research Administrator: Norma Alacce, nalacce@Berkeley.edu, 510-664-7559
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS RA, please contact:
- Adam Berke, CSS RA Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-642-6173