What We Do:
CSS Business and Financial Services (B&FS) provides customized support for the campus in:
- Procurement (Purchasing)
- Travel & Entertainment reimbursements
- Recharge transactional services
Who We Are:
See the members of our Travel & Entertainment and Procurement teams here.
Instructions and Forms for Business and Financial Services:
For links for the following forms and instructions, click here.
- Domestic Travel Reimbursement SmartForm & Instructions
- International Travel Reimbursements Form & Instructions
- Entertainment Reimbursements Form & Instructions
- Entertainment Purchase Order & Event Planner Card Expenses Form & Instructions
Navigator (Reference Guide)
It is sometimes difficult to determine where to go for what information and which form(s) to use for different expenditure types. The navigator (or reference guide) below guides you to the correct information.
It links to various forms, instructions, and webpages based on the most common business-related needs. The decision tree addresses entertainment expenses in particular, with different scenarios and links to associated forms and BearBuy submission methods.
- Navigator & Entertainment Tree (.pdf) for guidance on T&E processes and resources
Contact Business and Financial Services:
- Submit a service request ticket to email@example.com or call (510) 664-9000, option 2.
- Fax (510) 664-4679 for secure/personal information only (not for general communication with B&FS or service request use).
Metrics & Reporting:
Metrics for B&FS are posted monthly on the CSS website, click here.