Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Reimbursements
When you need assistance with T&E reimbursements, CSS B&FS will:
- Receive forms/documentation to support travel or entertainment reimbursement
- Assemble and analyze documentation
- Assist with obtaining exceptional approvals
- Set up of outside (non-Berkeley) payees for payment (reimbursement)
- Process in T&E system
- Review for campus policy and compliance, and approve
- Submit to Disbursements for payment
- As needed, follow up with customers
Need to know more general travel information?
Check out the Berkeley Travel website for various travel-related tools and information as well as the campus’ Travel & Entertainment (T&E) reimbursement policies.
Just looking for some basics? Check out the Travel Policy in a Nutshell.
Instructions for some common T&E transactions are shown below. If you need more detailed instructions, check out this Step by Step Guide for T&E Reimbursements.
Download the applicable form: In BearBuy, go to: Additional References:
Download the applicable form:
In BearBuy, go to:
Interested in another option for faster travel reimbursements?? If your department would like to discuss using the new “Direct Entry Process” (where travelers enter their requests directly into the recently redesigned campus Travel Reimbursement (TRV) system), your business office can contact Dan Parnas, Accounts Payable and Travel Operations Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a demo. Turnaround time is faster and in some cases, takes as little as five (5) business days for processing and you also have visibility into the status of the reimbursement. Setup can occur within a matter of days!