The Graduate Division receives Business & Financial Services (B&FS) support, Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS), and IT support from CSS.
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for the Graduate Division. The Service Director is responsible for integration across all CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact Lori at email@example.com, or at 510-409-0357.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Conner, B&FS Supervisor, Purchasing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, CSS B&FS Supervisor, T&E, email@example.com, 510-664-9374
- Look here to find the contact details for the current (interim) B&FS Manager.
Human Resources/ Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
HR/AP Partner: Gregg Cannella, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-495-5509
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Rob Frederickson, CSS HR/APS Supervisor, email@example.com, 510-664-9508
- Anita Bailey, CSS HR/APS Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9649
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.