The Haas School of Business receives Business & Financial Services (B&FS), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT) and Research Administration (RA) consultative support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for the Haas School of Business. The Service Director is responsible for integration across all CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you can contact Lori at: email@example.com, 510-664-9735.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Click here for the In-Person Travel & Entertainment Support Office locations and hours
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Connor, B&FS, Purchasing Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, CSS B&FS Supervisor, T&E, email@example.com, 510-664-9374
- Shivani Bhatia, CSS B&FS Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9526
Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
HR Partner: German Moran, email@example.com, 510-664-9750, mobile 510-423-8560
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, CSS HR/APS Service Delivery Mgr., firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-4133
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.
Research Administration (RA)
For consultative CSS RA support, please contact:
- Maggie Smith, CSS Research Administrator, email@example.com, 510-642-6611
- Laurie Kimbler, CSS RA Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-642-8104
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS RA, please contact:
- Adam Berke, CSS RA Manager, email@example.com, 510-642-6173