Benefits and Leaves
Campus Shared Services HR/APS is responsible for providing support related to benefits and leave for all UC Berkeley employees and retirees*. Please use Campus Shared Services for:
- Advice regarding UC health and welfare programs
- Processing benefits forms and actions (including family member eligibility verification process)
- Claims resolution and service facilitation (health care, disability, death, COBRA, etc.)
- Leave administration (FMLA, worker’s Comp. etc.)
- Reviewing and coordinating timekeeping for leaves
- Coordinating interactive process to reach a reasonable accommodation
- Coordinating accommodations for employees returning to work.
- Preparing medical separation documents
Sharon Johnson supervises CSS HR/APS Benefits and Leave team. You can contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Academic personnel should consult with the specialists in their departments prior to consulting with CSS.
Please click here to view the CSS HR/APS process maps regarding Benefits and Leaves