Campus Shared Service HR/APS is manages recruitments for the units that we support. We provide recruiting support for student employment, contract, limited, and career staff, and certain academic personnel.
The support we provide includes:
- Assisting with developing job descriptions and job postings
- Creating position management numbers
- Assisting in the preparation of request for hiring waivers and policy exceptions
- Managing the posting of open position on the appropriate campus websites and other advertising locations
- Screening applications
- Scheduling interviews
- Checking references
- Preparing and issuing offer letters and/ or employment contracts
To begin the recruitment process for a new hire, simply submit an online service request (ticket).
If your unit has the need to hire 10 or more hires at one time, (i.e., “mass hires”) you can submit one “Hire and Onboarding” service request (ticket), indicating that information on the ticket and your applicable CSS Human Resources Partner (HRP) will contact you directly with further details. If your unit has the need to hire less than 10 new hires at one time, please submit one request (ticket) for each new hire.
Alex Gomez supervises recruitment at Campus Shared Service HR/APS. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Please click here to view the CSS HR/APS process maps regarding Recruitment