Campus Shared Service HR/APS is manages recruitments for the units that we support. We provide recruiting support for student employment, contract, limited, and career staff, and certain academic personnel.
The support we provide includes:
- Assisting with developing job descriptions and job postings
- Creating position management numbers
- Assisting in the preparation of request for hiring waivers and policy exceptions
- Managing the posting of open position on the appropriate campus websites and other advertising locations
- Screening applications
- Scheduling interviews
- Checking references
- Preparing and issuing offer letters and/ or employment contracts
To begin the recruitment process for a new hire, simply go to our Service Catalog and submit an online service request (ticket) to choose the type of recruitment you need our assistance with.
If your unit has the need to hire 10 or more hires at one time, (10 or more is defined as a “mass hire”) you can submit one service request (ticket), completing all the needed information and your applicable CSS Human Resources Partner (HRP) will contact you directly with further details. If you need to hire less than 10 new hires at one time, please submit one request (ticket) for each of them.
If you have additional questions, please send a note to: Alejandro (Alex) Gomez, CSS HR/APS Recruitment Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org).