The School of Journalism receives Business & Financial Services (B&FS), Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS), Information Technology (IT), and Research Administration (RA) support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for the School of Journalism. The Service Director is responsible for integration across all CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you can contact Lori at: email@example.com, or 510-409-0357.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Connor, B&FS Supervisor, Purchasing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, CSS B&FS Supervisor, T&E, email@example.com, 510-664-9374
- Look here to find the contact details for the current (interim) B&FS Manager.
Human Resources/ Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
HR Partner: Emily Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9617
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Edward Brown, CSS HR/APS Supervisor, email@example.com, 510-292-7846 (mobile)
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, CSS HR/APS Service Delivery Mgr., firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-4133
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.
Research Administration (RA)
To find your Research Administrator (RA), use this Phoebe search.
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS RA, please contact:
- Henry Chan, CSS RA Supervisor, email@example.com, 510-642-6884
- Adam Berke, CSS RA Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-642-6173