Berkeley Law receives Business & Financial Services, Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support, Information Technology, and Research Administration support from Campus Shared Services (CSS). Contact details are shown below as well as links to the respective pages on the Berkeley Law website which provides more information on how this support is shared.
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for Berkeley Law. The Service Director is responsible for integration across all CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact Lori at: email@example.com, or 510-409-0357.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Click here for the B&FS Satellite Support Office locations and hours
Business Services page on the Berkeley Law website.
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Connor, B&FS Supervisor, Purchasing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, B&FS Supervisor, T&E, email@example.com, 510-664-9503
- Look here to find the contact details for the current (interim) B&FS Manager.
Human Resources / Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
Human Resources page on the Berkeley Law website.
- CSS HR Generalist (Student Titles): Shauna Perez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9748
- CSS HR Partner: Shamika Jones, email@example.com, 510-664-9739
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Edward Brown, CSS HR/APS Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-292-7846 (mobile)
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, CSS HR/APS Service Delivery Mgr., email@example.com, 510-664-4133
Information Technology (IT)
Computing Support page on the Berkeley Law website.
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.
Research Administration (RA)
CSS Research Administration will provide proposal preparation (Pre-Award) support to Berkeley Law. For additional information, click on this link for the Contracts and Grants page of the Berkeley Law website.
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS RA, please contact: