The School of Optometry receives Business & Financial Services, Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support, Information Technology, and Research Administration support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for the School of Optometry. The Service Director is responsible for integration across all CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact Lori at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 510-664-9735.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Click here for the B&FS Satellite Support Office locations and hours
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Connor, B&FS, Purchasing Supervisor, email@example.com, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, CSS B&FS Supervisor, T&E, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9374
- Shivani Bhatia, CSS B&FS Manager, email@example.com, 510-664-9526
Human Resources / Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
- HR/APS Partner: Staff Titles: Renee Wallace, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9787
- HR/APS Partner: Non-Senate Research Titles: Annette Lewis, email@example.com, 510-849-7796
To view or download HR/APS forms, click here.
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, CSS HR/APS Service Delivery Mgr., firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-4133
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.
Research Administration (RA)
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS RA, please contact: