University Health Services receives Business & Financial Services (B&FS), Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS), and Information Technology support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for University Health Services. The Service Director is responsible for integration across the four CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact Lori at: email@example.com, or 510-664-9735.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Connor, B&FS, Purchasing Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, B&FS Supervisor, T&E, email@example.com, 510-664-9374
- Shivani Bhatia, B&FS Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9526
Human Resources/ Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
HR/APS Partner: Laurie Pangelina, email@example.com, 510-664-9740
HR/APS Generalist: Deborah Sanchez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 650-454-7049
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Edward Brown, CSS HR/APS Supervisor email@example.com, 510-292-7846 (mobile)
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, CSS HR/APS Service Delivery Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-4133
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.