Student Affairs receives Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS) and Information Technology (IT) support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
Click here to access a printable list of all CSS staff working in support of Student Affairs.
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for Student Affairs. The Service Director is responsible for integration across the four CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact Lori at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 510-664-9735.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Connor, B&FS, Purchasing Supervisor, email@example.com, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, CSS B&FS Supervisor, T&E, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9374
- Shivani Bhatia, CSS B&FS Manager, email@example.com, 510-664-9526
Human Resources/ Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Jerry Nazareta, CSS HR/APS Supervisor, Jerryn@berkeley.edu, 510-664-9000, extension 3
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, CSS HR/APS Service Quality Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-4133
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.