Student Affairs receives Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS) and Information Technology (IT) support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for Student Affairs. The Service Director is responsible for integration across the four CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact Lori at email@example.com, or 510-409-0357.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Connor, B&FS Supervisor, Purchasing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, CSS B&FS Supervisor, T&E, email@example.com, 510-664-9374
- Look here to find the contact details for the current (interim) B&FS Manager.
Human Resources/ Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
*The HR Partner (HRP) team supporting Student Affairs is currently being restructured but we hope to have the list of HRPs posted soon. In the interim, if you need assistance, please contact Jerry or Valerie – their details are shown below.
Should you experience any issues with the service you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Jerry Nazareta, CSS HR/APS Supervisor, Jerryn@berkeley.edu, 510-643-0437
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, CSS HR/APS Service Quality Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-4133
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.