The Division of Equity & Inclusion receives Business & Financial Services, Human Resources/Academic Personnel Support, Information Technology, and Research Administration support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
John Kaso is the Service Director for the Division of Equity & Inclusion. The Service Director is responsible for integration across all CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact John at: email@example.com or at 510)664-4128.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Albert Liu, B&FS Interim Contact, Purchasing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9385
- Azar Golpayegani, B&FS Supervisor, T&E, email@example.com, 510-664-9374
- Shivani Bhatia, CSS B&FS Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9526
Human Resources/ Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
HR/APS Partner: Renee Wallace, email@example.com, 510-664-9787
HR/APS Generalist: Deborah Sanchez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 650-454-7049
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Edward Brown, CSS HR/APS Supervisor, email@example.com, 510-292-7846 (mobile)
- Valerie Ventre-Hutton, HR/APS Service Delivery Mgr., firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-4133
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.
Research Administration (RA)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS RA, please contact:
- Laurie Kimbler, CSS RA Supervisor, email@example.com, 510-642-8104
- Adam Berke, CSS RA Manager, a_berke@@berkeley.edu, 510-292-6594