Vice Chancellor of University Development and Alumni Relations (formerly known as University Relations) receives Business & Financial Services, Human Resources and Information Technology support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
Lori Tannyhill is the Service Director for Vice Chancellor of University Development and Alumni Relations. The Service Director is responsible for integration across all CSS service areas and overall service quality. If you have any questions about CSS, you can contact Lori at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 510-409-0357.
Business & Financial Services (B&FS)
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS B&FS, please contact:
- Tim O’Conner, B&FS Supervisor, Purchasing, email@example.com, 510-664-9362
- Azar Golpayegani, CSS B&FS Supervisor, T&E, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9374
- Look here to find the contact details for the current (interim) B&FS Manager.
Human Resources/ Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)
HR/APS Partner: Christopher Vernon, email@example.com, 510-642-9240
Should you experience any issues with the services you receive from CSS HR/APS, please contact:
- Dominga Estrada, CSS HR/APS Service Delivery Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-9784
- Anita Bailey, CSS HR/APS Service Delivery Manager, email@example.com, 510-664-9649
Information Technology (IT)
The Berkeley campus is comprised of multiple “zones.” A supervisor and a team of technicians provide support to the departments in their zone. To see the zone and supervisor for your specific unit/building, check out the current CSS IT Zone Support Map.