Welcome to Campus Shared Services!
We are happy to have you with us at the Campus Shared Services center on Fourth Street. Let our Facilities and Operations team know if you have questions or needs about anything having to do with the facility or your working space. The best way to expedite service is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
If you work at Fourth Street, Facilities can help you with:
- Building access
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Gym access
- Janitorial services
- Mail delivery and distribution
- Moves and relocations
- New employee equipment set-up, and equipment collection when staff leaves
- Office Emergency Response Program including fire/life/safety training
- Office modifications
- Office/kitchen supplies
- Parking and Transportation liaison
- Temperature control
- Waste management
- Workspace name plates
Fourth Street Building
Internal forms for CSS managers & supervisors
There are mail bins for both campus and US mail located throughout Fourth Street. Mail is picked up and delivered twice daily – morning and afternoon. Here are the current pick-up locations:
- 1st Floor – In room 101 by the copy machine and in room 127 to the right when you enter the room.
- 3rd Floor – In the kitchen area.