Need help from HR/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)?
- Access the ‘I Need HR Help‘ option in the Service Catalog to submit a service request, ask a question, report a problem or find forms.
- For more strategic consultation from your HR Partner, use the “HR Advice and Consultation” option in the Service Catalog.
- Already have an open request/ticket and want to check on the status? Use this link to the ServiceNow Employee Self Service Page. You can take a look at all your HR requests (and IT requests too!)
- Helpful tip! ServiceNow is a browser-based system and works best in Google Chrome.
Need help with submitting an HR request?
- Click the ‘I Need Training Info‘ button above for job aids and training videos on the ServiceNow Training Resources page.
Need HR/APS Forms?
- Find forms within ServiceNow (our online ticketing system) where you submit your request. Or, you can also find and download them here.
Issues with service?
- Contact us so we can help you. Don’t know who your key HR contact is? Use the “FIND YOUR SERVICE TEAM” section on the home page of the CSS website and go to your respective Region. Or, if you don’t know your Region, go to the home page of the new Berkeley Regional Services (BRS) website and use this “FIND YOUR REGION” tool.