Need help from HR/Academic Personnel Support (HR/APS)?
- Access the ‘I Need HR Help‘ option in the Service Catalog to submit a service request, ask a question, report a problem or find forms.
- For more strategic consultation from your HR Partner, use the “HR Advice and Consultation” option in the Service Catalog.
- Already have an open request/ticket and want to check on the status? Use this link to the ServiceNow Employee Self Service Page. You can take a look at all your HR requests (and IT requests too!)
- Helpful tip! ServiceNow is a browser-based system and works best in Google Chrome.
Need help with submitting an HR request?
- Click the ‘I Need Training Info‘ button above for job aids and training videos on the ServiceNow Training Resources page.
Need HR/APS Forms?
- Find forms within ServiceNow (our online ticketing system) where you submit your request. Or, you can also find and download them here.
Issues with service?
- Contact us so we can help you. Don’t know who your key CSS HR contact is? Go to the home page of the CSS website, and find your unit/department in the far left-hand column labeled, “FIND YOUR UNIT PROFILE PAGE”.