The Vice Chancellor for Research (VCR) Administrative Units receives Budget & Finance, Business & Financial Services (B&FS), Human Resources (HR), Research Administration (RA), and Information Technology (IT) support from Campus Shared Services (CSS).
If you have any questions about CSS, you may contact the supervisors or managers listed on the main VC for Research Unit Profile Page.
The VC Research Administrative Units consist of the units shown below:
- Berkeley International Office
- Berkeley Research Development Office
- Office of Environmental Health & Safety
- Intellectual Property & Industry Research Alliances:
- Office of Technology Licensing
- Industry Alliances Office
- Office of Laboratory Animal Care
- Research Administration & Compliance:
- Sponsored Project Office (SPO)
- Office of Animal Care & Use
- Office for the Protection of Human Subjects
- Visiting Scholar & Postdoc Affairs Program