Welcome to Campus Shared Services!
If you have questions or need assistance with your working space, let our CSS Facilities and Operations Manager know. The best way to request assistance is to submit a request using this google form link.
Facilities can help you with:
- Building issues coordination (heat/air, repairs, plumbing, janitorial, etc.)
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Access requests (cardkey, gym, building, office keys, etc.)
- Mail delivery and distribution
- Moves (cubicles, offices, locations, phones, etc.)
- Office Emergency Response Program including fire/life/safety training
- Office/kitchen supplies coordination
- Parking and Transportation liaison
- Security liaison
- Waste management
- Workspace name plates
Fourth Street Building
Internal forms for CSS managers & supervisors
There are mail bins for both campus and US mail located throughout Fourth Street. Mail is picked up and delivered twice daily – morning and afternoon. Here are the current pick-up locations:
- 1st Floor – In room 101 by the copy machine and in room 127 to the right when you enter the room.
- 3rd Floor – In the kitchen area.